About the Property Search category

Talk about all things property search related - are you looking for a new home?

hi we are looking for no furnished apartment or house where there are 2 double rooms. preferably Calcot and its surroundings. available immediately. info please in the message

Property in Newport, GwentHi , I am looking for a 2 bedroomed property in Newport, Gwent. I have a 9 year old cat, fully house trained. I have been renting privately from the same person for 14 years, they are now selling up.

I am a dog rescuer, I have four dogs, two medium and two tiny. Now I need rescuing too. I am in emergency accommodation without my dogs and its breaking my heart every minute. I usually Work as a support worker. Though at present my mental health does not allow me to work. Unfortunately I was physically removed from my caravan and evicted because I would have to claim benefits until I am able to return to work. Please can someone in the Eastbourne area rescue my dogs and myself??

I am looking for a house preferably but would consider an apartment in the west London area for two people, however, i would consider Woking and Weybridge areas, its more about a quiet location and a good property, i am flexible in that sense as i work from home.

I can pay rent in advance only and a deposit at this stage but the deposit maybe two weeks rent (maybe four weeks) which i can make up in rental payments if need be, but that’s dependent on the monthly rental value.

I am a IT senior level professional (restarting life after a difficult divorce) and hold excellent previous landlord references. I also hold a valid BPSS certificate which is clear (held at the national crime and fraud offices).

I don’t drink or smoke and am an excellent tenant.

I am available to move from Feb 28th. Looking for an understanding landlord.

I have never missed a rent payment and as I said have previous references.

Many thanks

Ray