Cancel viewing in calendar

Can anyone tell me if its possible to cancel a viewing which has been entered in the calendar against the prospective tenant? They cancelled at the last minute today and hasven’t rearranged yet. Openrent thinks they have viewed it as it’s past the time. I can see how to rearrange a date but not to cancel it.

Thank you

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your question. Both landlords and tenants can cancel a viewing up to the time and date that it’s booked for.

To cancel a viewing, simply open up the tenant’s enquiry and click the orange “cancel viewing” button. On a desktop screen it’s to the left hand side, just under the tenant details section; for mobile devices you’ll need to click “Manage This Application”, at the top of the screen first.

It’s not currently possible to cancel a viewing after the appointment time. However, if the enquiry didn’t work out you can always reject the enquiry.

I hope that you find this helpful and if you have any further questions you can reach our customer support team by emailing https://www.openrent.co.uk/faq#i-have-more-questions. We’re available 09:00 - 18:00, Monday - Saturday and will respond to enquiries the same working day.

Kind regards,
Beth