Deposit link request

I had decided to rent the house to mr Kin chan,
Where he moving from hongkong, outside uk

So he transfered the deposit bcs he or his bank couldnt pay directly.

So pls send mthe link to me so i can transfer the deposit for potection. This ay we can put procesw in place.

Pls advise or call my mobile 07542405000