Energy support scheme

I have new tenants moving into my house in a few weeks. They will be paying me for there Gas and electricity as I was lucky enough to sign up to an energy company on a fixed rate before the tariffs went sky high. Do I have to give them the £ 66 per month from the government?

from the time of their occupancy yes

It really does depend on how you recharge this out & whether you have passed on the energy price increases or not. NRLA have a good guidance on this you can access via their website. The important thing is you must write to them before end November to tell them exactly what gov support you have received & how much of it you intend to give to them. Note… this isn’t just the £66 Energy Price Support Scheme, but also any discount offered via the Energy Price Guarantee too

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.