OpenRent Community

Looking for 3 to 4 bed properties in the London area - Guaranteed Rent paid

Hello Everyone,

I know how frustrating it is to deal with estate agents, and it is why I used Open Rent back in 2015, to build a relationship with the tenants and trust. If you are a busy landlord and would like guaranteed rent paid for 3 to 5 years then read below.

Please find below a photo of one of my properties that has been let out since 2015 using Open Rent. The property was an empty new build and we dressed it to a show home standard and have had excellent professional tenants from the BBC, Nike and the current tenant works at The Bank of England, we have had with no void periods.

To give a little more information: I would normally spend a few thousand pounds decorating and furnishing your property as well as other upgrades and improvements at my own cost. I also cover all the maintenance on the property (excluding structural and boilers) and of course there are no fees as there are with a letting agent so you get the full market rent each month with it being a hands off investment for you. At the end of the agreement, you receive your property back in a better condition than when you started to then do with as you choose.

Could you please give me a call at your convenience to discuss if I can help you with your property and meet you to arrange a free valuation. 07930 302 407

Kind Regards,

Suja Thomas

Reception 2|690x460

Hi Suja

From my understanding even you are not high street estate agent but as a middle man renting the property for 3-5 yrs contract you are an just like estate agent. Also in most of the leasehold properties would not allow subletting.

Openrent is online estate agent where tenants would like to have direct contact with their landlords and landlords would like to have a direct contact with their tenants.

1 Like