Looking for dss landlords

Hi my name is mikey iam 55yrs old and iam in temporary accommodation in London E14 .Iam looking for a studio /1 bedroom flat in the limehouse /poplar area as this is my community. Iam on dss with health concerns ihave been looking on letting sites /agents with no luck as soon as i say iam dss looking from landlords who would take on dss its NO SORRY .I also have support work helping me from a national charity St Giles trust .if there is a landlord out there that can help me that who be great iam a very clean tidy person non smoker my email is libertylad63@gmail.com
My number 07838219136 so if there is a studio or one bedroom in limehouse poplar westferry area and its available dss benefits then I be very interested
Thank you for reading this Mikey

Michael, You will need to work 24/7 around the clock at finding your needle in a hay stack, you may wish to start with your local council as they have a private rental sector list usually of those landlords whom are brave enough to accept dss

Thanks but Tower hamlets council dont have a list of dss landlords as iasked 2 weeks ago

michael… if you can get the council to make a payment DIRECT to a landlord you may have more success

Most councils now only pay direct to the landlord so that you can’t spend your local housing allowance.