Looking for Houseshare Norfolk

Looking for shared house or room - relocating to Norfolk. Or consider teaming up with others to rent whole house. Many years experience of different houseshare situations from my work all over the country. I am a mature male, clean, very tidy, organized, quiet and respectful of other housemates and owners. I have also owned property and been a landlord myself, and so have a good understanding of both sides. Excellent references available. Was with previous landlord for over 10 years.

Tim, you should refer to a website called;

Yes I am doing that but not finding my needs so I am broadening my search to this site. Thankyou

1 Like

As a landlord are used open rent for a long time trying to rent out rooms and found it to be a very bad website for room rentals and I found spare rooms to be the best if that helps Any

Hey Andrew & @Tim5, we do have some single rooms, but the majority of our properties are whole properties.

Yes I know I found that out the hard way however one does have to learn and I have learnt that your agency company is amazingly good for finding a tenant for a singular dwelling and one household therein but if I am looking to rent out a single bedroom then I definitely feel that spare rooms is the best for that
It would be nice if you set up something dedicated for HMO room rentals as even spare rooms doesn’t have a specific part that specifies HMO for instance I hope that helps

Thanks Andrew, that’s really interesting about the HMOs. It’s something we’ve thought about but hearing from landlords directly that they’d find it useful is a sign we should look again at this.

I’d agree that Spareroom is currently a better tool for single rooms (for both tenants, landlords and people looking for a lodger etc.).