Seeking a property for rent in Oxford, Reading or other London suburbs

Dear Landlord,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Nadia Nechuiviter and I am currently seeking a property in Oxford, Reading or other London suburbs to call home for myself and my 4-year-old son. I am writing to express my interest in any available properties that you may have for rent.

I am a hardworking individual who has recently relocated to the UK under the Ukraine Scheme, which grants me the right to live and work in the UK for the next 3 years. I am excited to start a new chapter in my life here and have already secured a permanent position in a UK-based company.

As a single mother, I understand the importance of providing a safe and stable home for my son. I am a responsible and reliable tenant who takes pride in maintaining a clean and tidy living space. I can assure you that I will treat your property with the utmost respect and care.

I am looking for a property that is suitable for myself and my son, ideally with two bedrooms and located in a safe and quiet neighbourhood with good transport links. As a working professional, I am able to provide references and proof of income.

I would be delighted to discuss any available properties that you may have and answer any further questions that you may have. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Nadia Nechuiviter