Cleaning suggestions

Hi All,

I am just enquiring what is the best way to clean yourself for the flat in terms of professional or efficient equipment and method for the following issues:

• Open plan kitchen real wood top flooring got just general mess and some chew gum stuff stuck on the floor
  • Oven clean
  • Electric hob marks.
  • Shower - yellowish and some area with mold.
  • Glass window
  • Moss on balcony deck
  • Some blue marks on quartz worktop can’t clean off easily
  • Skid marks off the wall.

Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Elbow grease works best :grinning:

I’m not so sure about the skid marks :flushed:

1 Like

so those wood flooring with food mess how to we clean them? I am thinking of getting a floor steamer. is that sufficient or we need something else?

As for hoover any suggestion? I see there are tons of 5 stars, but yet i see a lot of cleaner using Henry, are they really good or something

For the shower and the hob marks I use 100% limescale remover. That works well with repeated application and left for a few mins.

1 Like

Burnt food on a glass hob - a razor blade type paint scraper works well.

1 Like

so around the hob is limescale not burnt and damaged hob?

would it damage the glass/ceramic service with scratches?

Viakal limescale remover

1 Like

There’s always risk but I havent scratched surface myself if i do correctly.

1 Like

This Viakal is legit, I think those other less efficient spray bottle company are just putting less solution mixing more water for light use but Viakal has the right amount for the job

1 Like

Thats my experience, yes

I’ve got a Titan wet & dry vac, 1400W - (paid £40 plus a tenner for the bags years ago, which last for ages) - brilliant suction and much, much cheaper than a Henry.(:slight_smile:

1 Like

When you pay a 3rd party cleaner you get your tax back. If you spend a morning doing it yourself you can charge nothing but pay a cleaner £100 and you get £40 tax back. Its an allowable expense.
just give some thought to how you might be able to record an invoice for cleaning work done.

1 Like

Outgoings might be tax deductable… but you are still £60 worse off.

2 Likes

You are missing the point but never mind

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.