Ex-Tenants Break into property to collect their belongings

that is because they do not know all the law. 10 years ago when the police force was being reduced, older wiser officers left, Blame your goverment ,not these younger guys. They cannot possibly know all the law. .I am a builder of 5o years and I am always learning something new .

Obviously I was talking about the breaking and entering incident when I said youre so lucky-bit-tongue in cheek but like mine there are worse comparisons. Obviously bad tenants; glad youre rid.

When we’ve strangled someone, that someone is dead. That dead person would be said to have died from strangulation — so that’s a clue that strangle is linked with death.

Strangling someone is alternatively described as throttling someone — and that word means to kill someone by squeezing the throat to cut off the air. The words strangle and throttle are synonyms — both carry the meaning of “to kill.”

If the person we’re strangling survived (not dead), then we would be described as choking that someone.

Choking someone could result in death, but strangling always result in death.

Jesus. That’s what the police call it. Really??? You must not have much of a life to be writing this!!

Definition of strangle

transitive verb

1a: to choke to death by compressing the throat with something (such as a hand or rope) : THROTTLE

b: to obstruct seriously or fatally the normal breathing of