I believe this is not correct procedure

It is harassment when they do it 3 times. They need to get their act together.

I havenā€™t heard back from then they recorded throwing the deposit back to me & said ā€œdeliveredā€ so we will see what they do know.

Iā€™m a naive landlord. Iā€™m just in the process of trying to evict my tenant. Before asking my question I want to say Iā€™ve been has understanding and caring as possible. I even accepted a dog even though my property was brand new refurbishment.
Question.
Iā€™ve just read that a member received two copies of How To Rent. 2019 - 2020. 2020 - 2021.
My tenant has been renting my property since 2019 and Iā€™ve just served him with the latest up to date How to Rent 2020 - 2021 only. Is that legal because Iā€™m served him a section 21 two days later.
Thanks for the answer in advance.

Itā€™s fine. You only need the updated version if it has changed when the tenancy was renewed or became periodic.

Check whether your s21 is valid here: Section 21 flowchart - Nearly Legal: Housing Law News and Comment

Thanks you. Iā€™ve just got wait now until the notice has ended. I think heā€™ll not move out and wait till the bailiffs come.