I hacve paid a holdung deposit but ive changed my mind. How do i cancel it

I have paid a holding deposit but I’ve changed my mind. How do I cancel it?


You can get your money back if you fail the reference process.
Doesn’t hurt too to ask kindly the landperson to offer it back. Try, however failures to reference checks is the only guaranteed way.
Look how you did.