My listing not showing on google search

I paid the extra money for my listing to be shown on Zoopla, rightmove etc and it’s not there

Hi @Lynne7 - Thanks for your post.

I paid the extra money for my listing to be shown on Zoopla, rightmove etc and it’s not there

Sorry to hear that, let me take a look. I believe you’re referring to this advert:

You can see it on Zoopla here:

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/property/studio/london/st-leonards-road-sw14/sw14-7ls/?price_max=1210&price_min=1190&q=SW147LS&radius=0.25

As well as on Gumtree here:

As per our emails to you, and our website when you go to your advert, we are still awaiting proof of ownership from you. Once that’s supplied, we’ll also get you onto Rightmove.

Is there a reason you thought it wasn’t appearing on those sites? We do send links to you via email (18th March, with subject “Your property has been fully approved”), as well as via the website. We do our best to make the advert status as clear as possible.

As an aside, looking at your advert, I’d recommend going here and rotating / organising your photos so they’re in a sensible order and the right way round:

Let me know if you need help doing this. If you’re looking for more enquiries, we also sent you an email with guidance on the 18th March, it might be worth taking a look back at our emails. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ahh, thank you for this, I didn’t find anything when I Googled, plus will look back for the email on13th March that I don’t seem to have seen.

Lynne