Not possible to save search filters

Please add this functionality

1 Like

Hey Avi, You can save your search filters as search alerts. Then you can jump back into that search by going to your saved searches.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for your reply.
Why this is so complicated? Would it be possible to put something simple?

Hi Sam,
If I would like to search properties in different areas and to create different filters, would it be possible to do so?
I’m not sure the filter alert is working as well.

Hi Avi,

You can create as many search alerts as you like and find them in your saved searches, where you edit them or delete them. The email alert is set up so that you receive one email with all the properties which meet your criteria every day. If no new properties are published which meet your criteria, then you will not receive an email. I hope that makes sense.

Sorry to hear you’re finding it complicated — what inparticular is challenging? And what would you like to see instead?

Sam

Hi Sam,

Thank you! I have found this functionality (not so uderstandable in the beginning).

• Would it be possible to add an option to name the searches?

• Also, if I would like just to keep the searchs as just searches without flooding my email, would it be possible to add a checkbox to indicate if I would like to have the searches (email alerts) to be sent as emails?
    Again this is very important, if I would like to have searches for 10 areas, it doesn’t mean that I would like to have email to be sent for all the newly added properties.
    As I have opened a new topic for having an indication for ‘reviewed by the user’ functionality, it is very difficult to uderstand which properties I have already seen and which are not after a search result is displayed.

1 Like

Hi, yes naming them sounds like a good suggestion to me. I’ll pass these suggestions on to our team.

Sam

1 Like