Rent insurance for tenants already residing for 7 months

Hello Mr_T,

I am very sorry to hear this. I have from a gentleman I chat to today that his father has the same problem. the tenant has not paid rent for One year now. I just can’t believe hoe shameful someone can be. It is parasiting, don’t they have a heart?!.
Have you look ask Citizen Advice bureau? Is there anything they can do to help?
I wish I can help you. You are right, some
Nasty people don’t think of the consequences for them in neat future.
The have a few details back and waiting for former landlords reference and two more references. I hope everything will be fine. I had a few interests but once sending out the questionnaire, non cane back. It is as if most are not so good.
Is there anything OpenRent can do to help you? There must be a lot of people in similar situation, is there anything OpenRent can advice? I pray that we both will see better days soon. :pray::heart::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

Hi Sung,

I hope it all pans out well with whom you are referencing.

Ours have actually paid rent - thankfully- but done a lot of damage by not following the Tenancy agreement.

If I say anything they are abusive and argumentative and this is getting worse. The longer it goes on and the more I put up with it, the more they think they can continue to take advantage. They are selective as to whom (trades people) they let into the property and for how long. Have really tried to work with them but it’s at the stage I can’t continue like this, so will take my chances and find others. Difficult I know in these times. They have not mentioned anything regarding their notices so think they will say they haven’t got them but I have receipts.

All the best.