Tenancy take over

Hi,
Me and my partner started a lease in August 2020, we were told by the assistant there was a 6 month break clause and didn’t think much more into that. Come the 6 months (assistant no longer works there) we were told it was a landlord only break clause so we couldn’t activate it (admittedly we should have read the fine print), but it was our first place and mistakes happen.
This is only an issue as we just brought our first place (move in date 18th March). It has been listed for tenancy take over on the 28th March (we have prepaid rent until then), but if no-one moves in by then we are liable for the property until august when the full 12 months is completed. As the market is currently slow and viewings are limited, i was wondering from a landlord perspective or from previous tenant experience what would be a fair offer for a tenancy buy out? or if the landlord would even accept that? Just as we are buying a place we are strapped for cash and we don’t have the monthly cash flow to physically pay for this place as well.
Additionally, the property is managed by a property manager so we don’t have direct access to the landlord.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I have replied on your other post. I think your break clause is an unfair contract term and you may be able to use it anyway.