Transfer from Tenancy in Common toJoint Tenancy

We are thinking of transfering our property from Tenants in Common to Joint Tenants. Is this something we can do on our own or we need a solicitor. Let us know if you transfered yourself. I will be gratefull for your experience. Thank you

You would need a solicitor for this.

1 Like