6 monthly contract

Hi
my tenant has passed all her checks in open rent comprehensive referencing except affordability, but she has offered to pay 6 months in advance as no guarantor , she plans to stay long term which is fine with me . My question is :what is the best action after 6 months? Once the tenancy contract finishes after 6 months ( as I would go for 6 months tenancy ) will it automatically go in a rolling monthly contract as long as she stays ? Or should I have another 6 months contract where she would pay 6 months in advance ? I appreciate your help as I am not sure with rent in advance situations .

kind regards

What happens at the end of the 6 months if she can’t afford the property?

A long term tenant who can’t afford the property. This sounds a nightmare. Why do you feel the referencing report is wrong, when it says they can’t afford it? You need to be very sure of your convictions on this one.

If you do not take any notice of referencing then why apply for it in the first place?

1 Like

Thank you for taking time to reply definitely will seriously consider your advice & act accordingly :pray:

Thank you & God bless :pray::pray: