EPC (energy certificate)

If she failed to do the basics like an EPC, you can almost guarantee she probably didn’t bother to protect your deposit correctly either and if that is the case, you’ll be owed compensation which is normally around 3x the value of the deposit you paid. Well worth persuing!!

This company helped me - https://tenantangels.co.uk/tenancy-deposit-claims/ and didn’t cost me anything upfront, just a % of my settlement, which leaves me with more than I paid in deposit anyway!

Regarding the deposit - she just took 2 months upfront, it’s in the contract, no any deposit.
I have done a lot for her, even tried to save her money for heating radiators what there are not in a property but she still asked me to do more and more mentioning ‘you live in the property now’. These sort of people used to use people around, and she manipulates her tenants asking them to do all job for free (the slave keeper). I know this type, there are some bosses also.
Thank you for the link. I will have a look.

That is terrible. I know that saying that doesnt help you but I cant tell you how so many Landlords are desperate for good tenants who pay a reasonable rent on time. They would provide anything to keep the tenant happy especially one with a good track record and secure income. I know in some parts of London there are greedy landlords and tenants who are prepared to pay greedy rents. Try Enfield. Good area. If it is too far, I am sure you can find closer to home.

Thank you for the advice I am glad about any of them. I look like a good tenant I always paid on time and have never delayed my payment previous agency (I like an agency they behave correctly and according to a low doesn’t break any rules) can provide me positive feedback. I can pass a debit check I think it’s called like this if I am correct what I have done before BUT my big problem I am on benefits. My benefits are quite good for greedy irresponsible landlords who are just looking for a profit and pulling everything that the Gov gives a person. There are a lot of very nice properties with an excellent repair and new equipment and even cheaper then my Grinch grabs for rent doing nothing but I cannot move anywhere and she knows it and squashed and robs me …