From overseas transaction

Hello i am nurse that will come this nov and id like to bring my family with me as part of the tier 2 visa, will there be a landlord who would accept me. The process is i will book it from my country origin and will go straight to the rented place. Has anyone of you done the same? Thanks a lot! :blush:

1 Like

you will have to prove to a landlord that you have the right to rent in this country

Will certificate of sponsorship frm hospital or decision letter from nmc suffice?

I assume you do not have a british passport or driving licence? You mean you have a work permit?

Yes work permit for tier 2 visa

show to your prospective Landlord it will be up to him to decide what to do