Letting to the C of E

We are hoping to let our house to a family, whose rent will be paid by the C of E, as he will will be in a paid position working for them. As this will be considered a company let, rather than an individual short term tenancy agreement, are we able to use the Openrent contract?

you would need to be clear as to whom is to go on the AST, i.e. humans or a Company for instance as a normal AST is for humans.
You may be better referring to the NLA website and they have many forms for you also.