Looking for a property? Click here!

Hey tenants,

Are you looking for a property to rent? Please read this guide!

Search all our available properties on our OpenRent.co.uk:

Unfortunately, we can’t respond directly to personal requests for us to find you suitable properties. This is because:

1. we let around 10,000 properties a month — it would be impossible for one person to learn about all of them!
  2. our property search does a much better job than any human could

How can I speak to the landlord?
All you need is an OpenRent account. Once you sign up, you can contract landlords directly on each listing page using the Message Landlord and Book Viewing buttons.

If you’ve found a property you’d love to rent, the next step is requesting a viewing by clicking the Book Viewing button.

This shows you’re interested in the property, and landlords will almost always respond quicker!

How do I find a property that accepts pets/DSS/students?
Enter the area you want to search. Once the results page loads, click on Advanced Filter. You can then apply filters according to your preferences. We’ll hide the properties that don’t meet your criteria.

Want to keep tabs on properties in your area becoming available?
No problem, we have just the feature. You can set up an email alert by clicking the green Create Email Alert button on a property search results page.

We’ll then email you once a day with any new properties that meet your search criteria.

Here’s a useful Help Centre article on how to do this

I’ve found a property and the landlord has accepted me. What next?
Great news!

Read the tenant’s guide to Rent Now to get a clear picture of what comes next.

Best of luck in your search, and congrats to those who’ve already found a property with us!

Summary
7 Likes