Looking For a Rental Property

Hello

Myself and my wife are looking for a private rental in or around the Cwmbran area. We will consider Pontypool, Goytre, Caerleon, etc though not Newport. We are looking to move into a larger property as we are currently renting a studio flat through an agency at great cost and there are no properties available that suit our requirements.

We would be looking for either a 1 or 2 bedroom property in the region of 350 to 400 per calendar month. We do not mind a house or a flat as long as it is quiet as we are peaceful people and enjoy our space. A garden or green space would be nice as I am a keen gardener though it is not absolutely necessary.

We do not have kids. I keep an aquarium and my wife has an elderly housecat who is pretty much on his last legs and sleeps most of the day.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Gemma

Hi Gemma, I’m sure you have already, but if you search any of the areas you mentioned on our site, then it will show you all the available properties there.

You can search here.

Sam

Hi my name clare I live in margate looking for private landlord ASAP need place asap owenly got few weeks to get place I have got two kids need 3 beds ramgate or margate pm e mail pl I tho u found landlord but he was con man he wanting 900 deposit befor seeing the place turns out he was t landlord. Had no luck at all so. I get dss to
feeling right down. My e mail is lawclare02@gmail.com

Hi my name clare I’m looking for 2 or 3 bed in margate or ramgate I get dss. Got two kids. But can’t get gaurto tho really really in need place plz help me. E mail me pl if ya got anythink my e mail is lawclare02@gmail.com.i will have deposit to. My phone number is 07951742440. I can go to 7 hundred to 8 hundred??

Hi Clare, it may be best to search the site by entering e.g. Margate the searchbox on our homepage and then message landlords explaining your situation.

Sam

Hi Sam do u have any private places asap plz. E mail me plz?

Is threr lot landlords on open rent or has need place bad? E mail me bk pl do u have any places?

Hi Clare, to find out if we have any properties, I’d have to search the site. You might as well do this yourself so that you can message the landlords of any properties you find right away. You can do this with the ‘Message Landlord’ button on each listing.

Sam

Hi Sam how do I find other landlords on here??

Search our site Clare.

www.openrent.co.uk