Looking for Landlords that are based in County Durham

Hi, I have a property in Bishop Auckland, I want to connect with Landlords who are managing their properties by themselves.
Thank you

is it something to do with the council that you’re asking about Rachel? I’m not in County Durham but pretty close and I manage properties myself. I do have a friend who lets property in Durham itself so could ask on your behalf if it’s something specific to the council.

Thank you for your reply. I live very far from the property. It is not possible for me to get handymen to do some work in the property. For example the fence and some minor works.

use checkatrade and search for trades using the property postcode. Ask the tenant if you can pass on their number to the trades and then put the two in touch to coordinate the work. Don’t pay for anything until you have proof that the work has been done to your satisfaction (video walkthrough, photos, etc).

We did exactly this for five years including three complete house refurbs and all house maintenance issues when we lived over 3,000 miles from the properties.

Alternatively, you can pay me a percentage of the job to do get it all sorted for you, plus travel expenses from an hour away. :smile: