Looking to Rent - Cumbria Area

Hi all. We are looking to relocate from Lancashire to Cumbria. We are looking ideally for a 3 bed property (either part or unfurnished). We have cats so rural/semi rural would be ideal. Front and back gardens with parking for 2 cars. Semi or detached property preferable. Would love a cottage style property or something with character. We are not against an older property and would be more than happy with somewhere that needs a little work where we can put our mark on - If agreeable with the Landlord of course! Our credit took a big hit last year with the pandemic so its not perfect and I myself have a CCJ (only a small amount). This can be explained as there is a reason and not due to a fault of my own. We have a deposit and 1st months rent ready to go. We have rented for nearly 10 years, 6 of which in our current property, and we can obtain a reference as to periodic checks of the condition of the property as evidence that pets have caused no structural damage and that we have looked after the property. Both full time workers with regular income.