More HMRC guidance

From an email I received today…

Dear customer,
If you have income from UK residential property, use HMRC’s online help for the latest information.
Individuals with income from UK residential property
Join this webinar to find out more about the property income allowance, record keeping, repairs and improvements plus mortgage and finance costs.
You can ask questions throughout using the on-screen text box.
Register here
HMRC’s YouTube channel has short videos with more help and advice including:
What allowable expenditure can I claim against Capital Gains Tax?

**If I have income from property, how do I fill in my tax return?**
Additional information and advice can be found in our toolkits:
Property rental toolkit

Capital Gains Tax for land and buildings toolkit