Good morning everybody!
My husband and I are both French and living in Paris. We just got 2 job offers to come and work in Edinburgh and we will move in July (starting date 29th if July).
We are now looking for a flat/house to rent (unfurnished and accepting a cat) but it seems very difficult:
- We are not physically in Edinburgh at the moment because we are still working in Paris (and therefore we are not available to come and visit flats every day)
- We don’t have references because we don’t know anyone at the moment
- We have a cat (and pets are not accepted in 90% of the lettings even with a higher deposit)
- We need to find an unfurnished property because we are moving with all the goods we had in France
- Ideally ground floor (again for the cat)
Do you have any advice for us to find a property to rent?
Thank you very much for your help everybody!
Amandine and Olivier PV