OpenRent App Love

Yes, it would be money well spent introducing an IOS app, so many benefits for both the landlord and tenant.

Any updates if this is even being thought about still after three and a half years since first post. . ?

Come on OpenRent app development team, lets get with the 21st century and create the iOS version of your app by July 2022 please? It’s not a pleasant experience using a desktop on an Apple iPhone 13 pro Max in April 2022. I’ve used your Android version since August 2019 and you must easily replicate the functionality of this onto iOS this year.

Thank you
El

Get with the times Open Rent! Us iPhone users need an app! It’s so hard to manage enquiries through the browser, even though I have it saved to my homepage and it’s one click. I still have to log in everytime(?) which requires remembering my email password which I never remember, then have to go scouting for it. You also can’t add booked viewings to your calendar from the phone version, so it’s hard to keep track of multiple viewings.

1 Like

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for your reply and feedback. We do hope to be able to offer an apple app in the future so do watch this space.

However, you can still add booked viewings to your calendar by clicking on the “add to calendar” button at the top of your screen.

Yep. Really need an iPhone app, how is this not out yet, every year we let the house I check for it and it’s still not there.

Being able to pick up new viewing requests and communicate with the prospective new tenants, pass forms around, upload photos of issues etc would be great.

Come on open rent what’s going on, the rest of the platform is great but your missing a corner stone.

1 Like

iPhone will populate username and passwords fields when you login.
Change to a password you can remember! :roll_eyes:
I agree though, an app is needed, as long as its not a wartered down version of the website.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.