RENTAL LICENCE Pickle with a roof leak & no rent for years

Yes i really was that green I expected the Council to act in a professional way at least yet now, boy have a learnt & still learning as this matter remains outstanding i may need to get word to the new PM if thats even possible

It is possible and you will always get a reply. You will find however it will say that they will pass it to another department who will then write to say that they have no jurisdiction in individual council policy or something to that effect.

You might get more response from the number 10 cat !

Fairone, and im saddened further to accept that you are very likely to be correct hereā€¦

You say youā€™ve spent Ā£15k on legal fees but havenā€™t been to court yet. Donā€™t understand. You need a building surveyors report and take it to court - small claims should be OK. Sue them to put things right and your costs. Donā€™t bother with the council.

Thanks Les, yes Iā€™m in the Courts process at present as the defendants are dragging out PROTOCOL and my solicitors know how to take money from meā€¦ thanks for advise on not chasing the Council as they have consumed my time & energy with zero results.
I have my building Surveyor whom was my Partywall Surveyor inspect and an independent roofing expert report yet now i need to employ another roofing expert as per Courts ā€œCouncilā€ instruction toward the Bundle.

sounds as if all these experts are not getting anywhere at cost to you

They are but it takes a long time unfortunately because the process is so slow