Tenant to HMO Landlord question

He shouldn’t be able to evict you given the lack of a CP12 when you moved in and the outstanding repairs on the property. However, if you decide you’ve had enough, and no one would be surprised, please remember there are lots of decent landlords and we are disappointed that the government doesn’t do more to crack down on these scum bags. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Hello
Updating you all. Situation changed, co tenant left, landlord moved in. Changing my status (whether on paper or not ) to the lodger.
After 3 conversations in total with council, EH being last one it was acknowledged my situation is precarious as eviction would be easy for him now and though emotionally taxing but there is no law for that.
It seems its more sensible to strike about the gas once I have moved out.
As of right now this house STILL has no gas cert for over 6 years.
When I asked him outright he blatantly lied and said he doesnt need one. I didnt give away that I know better.
I must just keep quiet, head down, stay out of his way til I am in a position to go. Game over.
Hes ok though, still profiting. Untaxed, uninsured but ever so credible because he owns 2 houses(woo woo) and comes across ever so nice.
Furious. Disgusted.

Taxman here I come !!