Advertising on Rightmove and Zoopla

I created an OpenRent ad for my property which I am really happy with. It has a detailed description and 54 photographs (including 1 floor plan).

The Rightmove and Zoopla ads have appeared somewhat disappointingly without my detailed description and with only 30 of my photos seemingly chosen at random missing out some of the best property photos and the floorplan altogether.

Does anyone know how to get the Rightmove and Zoopla ads to get updated to the same quality as the OpenRent ad which I spent lots of time to make how I wanted the ad to look?

you need to speak to OpenRent as they would of updated the rightmove servers with the data you upload to them on their servers

Hi Scott, I understand the team has been in touch via email about this. Do let me know if you have more Qs.

Thanks Andrew and Sam. OpenRent explained that only 35 pictures can be copied across to Rightmove and Zoopla. They did however copy my full detailed description across.

Sam - is it possible to change the 35 pics copied into Rightmove and Zoopla? As while it has generally made a good selection from my 54 pictures, it has critically missed any pictures of bedroom 2 and the floor plan.

Scott