OpenRent Community

Description and key photo not showing on Rightmove or Zoopla after 6 Hours?

I placed my first ad using OPENRENT last evening. All entered fine. Today I have checked both Rightmove and Zoopla to find my description to be missing and a key photo showing the house Garage to be missing. I have read and understand that the description and some photos are to be vetted first which can take up to 6 hours, but we are now past that. As it stands the RM and Z adverts have absolutely no mention of the garage, as its in my description, and no indication as the Garage photo isn’t included. This will reduce the initial appeal impact. I have contacted OpenRent Help, ans await a reply. Does anyone else have a similar experience and did it get sorted? Thanks.

I dont think they work weekends . Be patient it will happen.

1 Like

I’ve just gone live on OpenRent, Right Move & Zoopla and have noticed that Right Move & Zoopla only allow 10 photos which I didn’t realise. They’ve missed one of the main kitchen photos in preference for a picture of the Oval park opposite and just one picture of the kitchen sink area. It’s a large kitchen and this can’t be seen! I have now deleted a couple of photos on Open Rent in the hope that Right Move & Zoopla will put the relevant kitchen photo on so fingers crossed?!

Hey guys I would just wait a few days, all your photos and correct description will update in time. Mine took about two to three days to be updated on all portals and I had 13 photos.

2 Likes

You’re right Jason - all good now and many thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Very annoying that there is no one you can speak to in order to fix this. Does anyone have a direct number for them?

I’ve changed the picture count to under 10 and updated the listing, as I read over 10 pictures might be a problem, but the issue remains. Also, no description either. Frustrating.

If anyone has resolved a similar issue please do let me know.