Arranging viewings

Hi, im about to rent out my first flat. Its advertised online and my point of contact is email and a number set up only to take calls for the advert. Would i be out of order asking for name and references before arranging the viewing, as i will have to drive 25 miles to get to the property. If i get the details prior to viewing, i know they are serious about the flat.

do block viewings and tell them the more info they bring along first, then the better their chances will be

1 Like

Great that makes perfect sense, thankyou

always worth telling them WHAT info you require, phot id references etc

Was 1 employment reference, 1 reference from current/ previous landord, photo id. This all i need i think.??ive looked into everything, the building side of things im confident with because of my work, but a bit shaky on this bit? Is there anything else you can suggest?

proof of income . I always ask Where do you work? Do you have any pets? Do you have a guarrantor? Have you rented before? Who is your current landlord ? Do you have any CCJ S? You can ask whatever questions that you need respectfully

1 Like

Have taken all on board…Thanks so much for your help. This app seems seems very handy, im sure ill be back very soon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.