Buildings insurance in a leasehold flat

I have just bought a leasehold flat that I am renting out, in a building where the other flat owner is the freeholder - only 2 flats all together. The freeholder has organised buildings insurance for both flats, when they were both owner occupied, up until now and split the premium. Now that I am letting the flat I believe that a new buildings policy will be necessary and wonder if anyone has similar experience or know of an insurance company they can recommend in such circumstances.
I am only interested in buildings insurance not rent guarantee insurance.

Thank you

Hi Julia,

Always wise to ensure your property and not just your rent!

Our insurance partners - Rentguard - provide building and contents insurance and we have a dedicated page on the site for this here.

Any questions on the policy, Rentguard will be happy to assist (