Certificate or Legal Documents

Hello everyone,
Can anyone tell me that, as a Landlord what sort of document do we need for the Students (Student Friendly)?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you mean what sort of tenancy agreement? You are going to need multiple documents and possibly an HMO licence. You dont sound very experienced. Can I suggest some training before you let property or you could find yourself in serious trouble.

David, Thank you for your suggestion, yes you are right I’m totally new here so I’ve got limited knowledge about it.

Your help would be greatly appreciated in advance.

Check out the landlord associations. They usually offer training. The National Residential Landlords Association for example has a very good foundation course that includes all the key elements to keep you safe. They also have all the model documents you will require. Other options are available.