Council house damp

Hi everyone, Just looking for some advice. i’m currantly living in council house and im getting damp patches in some of the rooms. I told them about it but still nothin has been done after 6 months!! Somone told me I can claim some compensation or somethin, not sure if thats true. Has anyone here heard of that before? Any advice?
Thank you

Call Shelter they can give you free legal advice

1 Like

Hi yes it’s true you can claim for the disrepair but it depends on certain things. I contacted Karen from tenant help give her a call on 07882669044