Council tax mould exemption

I have a property I’ve rented for a number of years that has become vacant and is riddled with mould and needs refurbishment generally. My question is , can I get exemption from council tax until completed ?

ask them . Generally it needs to to have no bathroom , no kitchen no plumbing ,no electrics before the greedy L A will consider