I think OpenRent sent the Renters Right paperwork to the tenant. I’m sure we uploaded the EICR, PAT, and other documents as well.
How can we retrieve these documents? Where can I find them under “My Tenancy”?
Thank you
I think OpenRent sent the Renters Right paperwork to the tenant. I’m sure we uploaded the EICR, PAT, and other documents as well.
How can we retrieve these documents? Where can I find them under “My Tenancy”?
Thank you
Openrent don’t do ‘right to rent’ checks at all. You need to do these yourself (or find a supplier to do them.)
If you uploaded docs before, then look under ‘manage my tenancy’ scroll down to ‘documents’ and choose 'manage documents ’
Good luck
i meant to write renters right… not right to rent .. sorry.. thank you for the printscreen
Under manage your tenancy, scroll.down and just above ‘documents’ is the Info about the RRA info sheet being served
Good luck
thank you, very helpful