Earliest I can terminate with break Clause

Hi,
I’m just agreeing a renewal agreement with the break clause as states below:
6 month break clause:-

1.1.1 The following two clauses allow either party to terminate the agreement earlier than that date.

1.1.2 The Landlord may bring the tenancy to an end at any time after the first 6 months by giving to the Tenant at least two months’ written notice stating that the Landlord requires possession of the Property. A notice under section 21 of the Housing Act 1988 will suffice to implement this sub-clause.

1.1.3 The Tenant may bring the tenancy to an end at any time after the first 6 months by giving to the Landlord at least two month’s written notice stating that the Tenant wishes to vacate the Property. A letter will suffice to implement this sub-clause. While the tenancy becomes periodic after fixed term, the one month’s written notice must expire the day before the Rent Due Date.

When agreeing terms I confirmed a 6 month break clause that is mutual and can be activated by giving a two months notice anytime before month 4.

They way the clause is written is slightly confusing I just wished to confirm if I am correct in thinking I can give notice at anytime from the start date to terminate on the 6 month?

Thanks