I need your assistance

Hello pls help me as I have done with my verified tenancy agreement for the 3bedroom property at Castle town and yet to hear back from you

You have messaged a forum of Landlord & tenants.

If you have enquiried about a specific property on the Openrent site, you need to message that individual Landlord via the listing. No one here will be able to help you.

I am a PhD student at Imperial College London. I get paid a basic stipend of £1700 per month and I get to do other Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) jobs that fetch me more than £500 per month for some months. I also have 20 hours to work on something else per week. None of my income is taxed of course because of my studentship and I do not have student debt and I don’t pay school fees and a PhD student. I get paid to do research. I am married and my wife has a British passport and she works as a pre-school teacher. Her annual salary before tax is £25000 per annum. So, in all, we have a combined income of about £45000 per year.

At the moment we are looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom flat as we are expecting a baby. We are decent people and we do not have pets and none of us is a smoker. We won’t be thinking about buying any pets until we have bought our own place. For some reason, we are finding it a bit difficult getting a place to rent. Anywhere around South East London is fine. Our maximum budget is £1200. I will appreciate if there are landlords on this platform that could help. It appears that landlords are not very keen on having students as tenants and I don’t know why.