I'm a self employed electrician

Hi all! I’m, as the title says, a self employed electrician looking to become a ‘supplier’ to Openrent to offer EICR’s to the community in the south of England and in Derbyshire/Yorkshire areas! How do I do this please? I have no email address for anyone to ask!

Cheers in advance

Oh dear. Been alerted to the OpenRent chase texts, not functioning today