Is corporate let worth it?

Need some advice from experienced LLs here. I have a BTL flat in Birmingham which is falling vacant soon. I am receiving inordinate number of queries from prospects on letting through them as corporate let. In fact, I have received more such queries than those from end tenants. Is this a direction worth investigating? Any feedback/ advise/ pointers greatly appreciated

Not again This has been asked in other posts . Do not do it

1 Like

I can say from experience - definitely do not do it. Which also happens to be general consensus. If you search for posts about this topic, you will get a lot of info that’s already been said about corporate lets.

Thxs both - will take your advise and not do it.

1 Like

As an investor in property, I must say you have nothing to lose with corparate lets, It’s a better avenue for you as the landlord. Rent is guaranteed as section 21 doesn’t cover company lets so they have to pay on the arranged date or the company has no entitlement to the property and they can be evicted the next day. Your maintenance is usually covered up to £300 and protection measures are in place so your property doesn’t get ruined!

I do not believe any of that

1 Like

A quick internet search of “rent to rent scam” will show you have niaive your statement is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.