Landlords willing to rent to CCJ tenant, please help!

Hi all,

I have taken on a tenant with an old CCJ temporarily. After investigation with the tenant, it is clear that the CCJ was for (nminor infraction (mobile bill related). As such i took the risk, being a sympathetic landlord.

However, now i am looking to move back in to my property with my daughter after 8/9 months. The tenant with the minor CCJ is finding it difficult to find a place and sympathetic landlord in North London.

She has a perfect payment history with me over 9 months and is very clean and tidy.

I am reaching out to any landlords or companies willing to help her find her next home.

I can 100% vouch for her and i’m willing to provide rent payment history and a letter of reference.

Yours,
Stuart

Another reason not to take CCJ tenants. Quite sad really for those who have sorted themselves out.

How old is the CCJ?

5 years

I’m trying to help and hoping there are more like me out there who can offer her a longer stay.

Thanks

A satisfied CCJ will drop off record after 6 years. Has she a cert to say paid off?

It’s unsatisfied, which I understand means not paid off. Won’t say if the amount was larger and it’s going down as she has a payment plan or anything like that.

I am working with her to find out and come up with a plan.