Major work allowable expense? like service charge?

Hi. All,

For those ex-council flat owners who got a bill for council’s major work are we able to deduct tax like service charge? it is a considerable amount of cost like 10-20k

Any suggestion helps!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.