Pre screening auto response query

Just a question regarding pre-screening. I’d rather not use the default screening as I’ve had to select ‘no parking’ as there’s no allocated parking, but tenants can apply for a permit directly with the council and I don’t want to reject tenants with a car.

If I set up an auto response with pre-screening questions, can prospective tenants reply to that with their answers?

Hi @Dulcie1 -

Thanks for posting. Firstly, I think if the property has parking access (even if on-street) it’s ok to tick that there is parking. This is opposed to properties (mostly flats) that have no possibility of parking even on the street. Feel free to clarify this in the advert description to be clear to all tenants viewing your advert.

Secondly, parking requirements are not part of our default pre-screening questionnaire, so the default pre-screening should work for you regardless of which parking option is selected.

If I set up an auto response with pre-screening questions, can prospective tenants reply to that with their answers?

Yep exactly. You can learn more about pre-screening and auto reply here:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.