Referencing with overseas address

Hi there, I’m trying to do a referencing for a flat but they are not accepting my current address which is in France.
I have two previous UK addresses, but I’m not living there anymore. Should I put these instead or is there a way for me to make my French address work?
Not sure what to do at this point and I would appreciate some advice on how to proceed, thanks!!

depends on referencing agency, some agencies do reference with international addresses. check with the landlord, I know rent checks. com accept international addresses

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.