Rust radiator in the bathroom

Hi, has anyone experienced difficulties with a landlord or agency replacing a rusty radiator in the bathroom? We recently moved into a new property and noticed that the rust on the radiator makes it impossible to dry towels. The agency has informed us that an EICR and PAT test were conducted and the results were satisfactory. However, we still consider this to be a significant problem. Is there any way we can compel the agency and landlord to replace the radiator?

Six days as moved into a new flat.

Presumably it was rusty when you viewed the property, so whilst not ideal, the Landlord might prefer to not upgrade at this time.

If it were in my property, I’d likely view, and decide if it needed replacing, and then get it replaced by the plumber at the next gas safety check. However, all Landlords have their own standards, and if you viewed the property only days ago & accepted it…!?

You could sand it down, and apply Radiator paint, but I’d request permission to do this from landlord / agent first.

This problem is not “significant”. It may be unsightly but I bet it still warms up ok? My bathroom has similar , always seems to happen when wet towels are dried on bathroom rads