Tennant wont leave after section 21 universal credit

I need to serve an immidiate eviction notice. The tennant was on a rolling contract. The council housing dept holds the only copy of original tenancy agreements. I do have copies of section 21 gas cert and epc! Can i submit an application to the court, at a cost of 355 without the original trnancy?

Probably not. You need to get a copy of the TA.