Very poor service

I hired a gas engineer through open rent to service my boiler
Despite receiving a landlord certificate for the last 3 years from different engineers this engineer condemned my boiler due to no flue access
The location of the boiler has been the same for 13 years
The new boiler installed by 24/7 complete with warranty and certified 3 yesrs ago
The open rent engineer didn’t bother calling me so I could not explain that access is from the floor above and not in the ceiling
He was on site less than 15 minutes
The gas engineer and open rent will not answer my questions and I am now left without heating during very cold weather
Also can not rent my property
I am forced to pay again for a competent engineer to service my boiler correctly
It’s the lack of communication from both the engineer and Open rent that makes me feel very unhappy and the fact that I don’t seem to have any recourse and open rent have not facilitated a resolution
No response to my last email like this can really go on until I go away which I won’t

Many complaints on here about this service. They definitely need to sort out the communication issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.