Virtual Tour removed by Openrent - why?

I have spent £75 having a virtual tour made - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=QEPJvHHgnuX

Openrent have removed it from the write up? Why would they do this as it helps a prospective tenant to see the property?

Hi Chris,

The portals are quite strict in terms of third party advertising/branding information. So this is why photos with watermarks for instance, aren’t allowed. The same would apply for linking to a third party’s website, I’m afraid.

What I suggest here is sending this across to your tenants directly and/or including it in the Availability for Viewings subheading on OpenRent.

George

George

If you go onto most Estate Agent websites they give virtual tours. I need to have this for this property. If you are saying it can’t be added I will have to cancel this advert and go with another company. I will try your suggestion below – but if this fails I will have to cancel the advert and go with a company that can help us.

Thank you

Chris Dixon

Financial Adviser

T: 01903 261000 M: 07850 776611

This email and any attachments contain confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author as soon as possible. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this e-mail may nevertheless contain viruses, which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Landmore Property Services will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.

I have added this in ‘edit my listing’ but cannot now see it in the main advert. It would be a help if Open Rent added a section called virtual tours. It is no different to the DIY youtube section you have - only more professional.

Hi Chris,

I can see you’ve added this in the subheading - it’s viewable on your OpenRent listing.

I’ve had a look for you and can confirm it’s there and will be the first thing tenants see when viewing the property on OpenRent.

George

Hi George

What about the proper listings like rightmove and zoopla? Wil they see the link there?

Chris Dixon

Financial Adviser

This email and any attachments contain confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author as soon as possible. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this e-mail may nevertheless contain viruses, which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Landmore Property Services will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.

I’m looking at the advert now and I still can’t see it.

Chris Dixon

Financial Adviser

I also wanted to add a virtual 3d tour for all the property I advertise, I fully understand no advertising/branding information/watermarks isn’t allowed. All the local agents are doing 3d tours. Really surprised openrent not allowing this, will need to look at alternatives if Openrent isn’t allowing this.

do a tour yourself and upload via YouTube link. my ad on openrent has the tour. it is taken in one shot quite clear and precise, nothing fancy on it. I think openrent may still allow professional tour if there is no name of the Co or logo which did it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.